***FREE AUTO ENDS 31ST MARCH 2021***
STOP! Before you buy any Ute you must take a look at the LDV T60.
This is the Base Model and you get all this for only $28,990 Drive away using ABN plus $500 for Metallic Paint
- 2.8 L Turbo Diesel with Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT) and Intercooler
- 6-speed Automatic with manual shift and Power button
- 75L Fuel tank
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System
- 10 Inch Touch Screen Entertainment System with 6 Speakers
- AM/FM Stereo Radio, Bluetooth and MP5
- Apple CarPlay? / Smartphone Connectivity
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Fatigue Reminder and Attention Assist
- Hill Descent Control with Hill-Start Assist System
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Reversing Camera
- Side Mirrors ? Heated
- LED Headlights ? Auto Dusk Sensing
- Rain Sensing Windscreen Wipers
- Side Steps
- Tub Liner ? Polythene Insert
- Cruise Control
- Rear View Mirror ? Manual Dimming
- and so much more
- 5 year/130,000km
***Why risk buying a 5yr or 7yr old auto diesel used Dual Cab Ute?***
Looking at a quick snapshot comparison in value for money found on carsales;
- 2009 Toyota Hilux SR5 Auto 4x4 MY09 Dual Cab 312,229km $29,999 Excl. Govt. Charges
- 2012 Volkswagen Amarok TDI420 auto Dual Cab 125,000km $30,000 Excl. Govt. Charges
- 2011 Nissan Navara ST-X D40 Auto 4x4 149,000km $29,990 Excl. Govt. Charges
- 2013 Isuzu D-MAX SX Auto 4x4 160,000km $33,990 Excl. Govt. Charges
- 2013 Mazda BT-50 XT UP Auto 4x4 Dual Cab 173,696km $29,990 Drive away
- 2020 Great wall don?t do Automatic but manual 5,000km is $27,000
- 2012 Holden Colorado LT RG Auto 4x4 113,000km $28,495 Drive away
Our new Dealership has easy access to Sales, Service and Parts.
Price is for ABN Holder.
We trade cars, Boats, Bikes & Caravans and use our valuers (both on-site and
Interstate) to give you the best price possible. Our on-site
finance manager has access to some of the most competitive
and flexible finance packages around and is skilled in low
doc applications, hence we can usually have our approved
customers on the road immediately. We freight vehicles all
over Australia so if you can't come to us, we'll send your
new van to you.
LDV is a division of SAIC Motor, which is a Fortune Global 500 company and the 36th
largest company in the world1. SAIC Motor sold over 6 million vehicles in 2019 and has
formed joint ventures with Volkswagen and General Motors. In 2009 SAIC Motor acquired
the commercial vehicles division of British Motor Corporation which included LDV
For more information on this vehicle fill in the form below:
Please confirm price, specifications and features with Brendale LDV.
Brendale LDV actual prices may vary from the published price for a number of reasons, including additional charges applicable under the laws in your state. Contact the dealer to confirm the final drive away price that will apply to your purchase. The Dealer and its providers of data have been diligent in providing accurate and complete information. However, the Dealer and its providers do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the data. Please contact the dealer to confirm the details of this vehicle. Use of this website indicates your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
The declared fuel consumption figures are determined by testing under standardised laboratory conditions to comply with ADR 81/02. Real world fuel consumption is influenced by many additional factors such as individual driving style, load, traffic and vehicle condition. The declared fuel consumption figure should only be used for the purpose of comparison amongst vehicles.
From selecting a model to choosing the perfect colour, we'll help you find a LDV that's right for you.Build My LDV
When it comes to keeping your vehicle in tip-top shape, only a LDV Genuine Service can deliver the assurance and peace of mind you're looking for.Book A Service